PDR Training Course Information
CALL today for PDR Tool and Training promotions (1-888-992-3464) or enter your contact information for more information *PDR Courses start at $2500/wk in Calif., and $4995/week elsewhere.
Guaranteed Paintless Dent Repair Training by The Superior Auto Institute is dedicated to providing you with advanced Paintless Dent Removal Training and Tools with guaranteed results or you don't pay. Period.
Whether your goals are to start a business or learn a new trade that is in high demand, we can help. Our programs are normally one on one and provide you
with one result: Complete and total success and realization of YOUR goals. Included with your Dent Repair training is a business
development meeting (if you are starting a business) to help get you started in the right direction, and to ensure you have all the information you need to succeed.
PDR tools and accessories comes with the package, along with a lifetime warranty on your tools. Call for more info,
Customer Care Representatives are standing by.
Almost 2 years after Tino has completed Paintless Dent Removal and
Paint Repair Training, Tino has built a Paintless Dent Repair business that rivals his former multi-million dollar utility business, and the key idea is now Tino actually ENJOYS what he does for a living, instead of dragging himself into work everyday
Chris isn't your average student. He took our PDR Pretraining program seriously. After he enrolled, he took his pretraining package,
and spent a solid 6 weeks practicing and requesting our advanced PDR Pretraining practice module, after which after confirming he was ready, provided for him.
By attending a course in Dent Removal and other Auto Appearance programs, you will learn everything you need to become an expert mobile repair technician of car dents, dings and more. Read more
Hail Repair Business in 2011-2012: We had more hail damage and storms on record than ever in 2011 and 2012 is breaking records already!. That means more potential revenue for PDR Techs.
Automotive Hail Damage in 2011/2012 : When thunderstorms bring a wild and strong weekend storm, damaging winds and hail will make many automotive owners unhappy.
PDR for Hail Repair is becoming a much more popular service in 2011/2012, as the major insurance companies such as All State, AAA, Farmers and others are opting for Paintless Hail Removal instead of traditional autobody repair.
The days of painting a car where now new methods such as Dent Removal can be employed are long gone. PDR is a better decision, for several reasons:
1) Costs. Paintless Dent Removal usually costs just a fraction of traditional autobody repairs, making everyone involved happier
2) Originality. The asset (your car) is preserved and all value is left intact when repainting is avoided, leaving the original finish present. Repainting simply put, destroys the value of a car, thereby depreciating the asset, whether your asset or the bank.
3) Time. The Paintless method is a huge time saver over traditional methods. A typical repair is completed same day, whereas body work takes days/weeks or even longer.
Other Dent Removal FAQ's
1) The Paintless Dent Repair Industry is experiencing a severe shortage of quality technicians worldwide.
2) The Dent Removal process is very basic in nature, yet very artistic in detail.
3) Most dent repair techs make an exceptional income, even in their first year.
4) The PDR process is usually taught in 1-3 weeks total.
5) The average PDR tech uses 10 PDR tools or less on average, yet has over 50 on hand at any time for total dent repair access.
6) Hail damage is increasing in scope annually due to global weather changes.
7) The big auto insurance companies prefer PDR to traditional autobody and force shops to use PDR where applicable.
8) Most dents take less than 5 minutes to remove when repaired by proficient technicians.
9) Auto dealers are a common client for PDR technicians.
10) The retail / private market remains the largest untapped market for the paintless dent repair business.
11) Dents that are located between two layers of metal (bracing) are still potential paintless dent repair candidates.
12) Recently, glue pulling has become a viable compliment to the PDR process.
13) The PDR process requires 20/20 vision and reasonable health to perform.
14) Paintless Dent Repair training requires total dedication to learn, and videos cannot adequately teach the process.
15) Most Paintless techs live in the southern states. The northern states are areas with the highest shortages of PDR techs.
16) The PDR process is typically 1/3 to 1/4 the cost of traditional autobody repair.
17) Auto dealers use PDR to sell cleaner cars and realize higher profits.
18) Rental car agencies use Dent Removal to bring rental cars back to new or near new body condition prior to turnback.
19) Hail repair technicians can often generate $1000 and more daily removing hail dents from vehicles.
20) The Paintless process is a very low overhead business. Tools, plugs and minor other essentials equal a very low overhead and maximum profits.
21) PDR is becoming even more popular due to increasing product costs in bodyshops- They LOVE US!
22) Choosing proper PDR Training will ensure your success and spearhead you into a new career and lifestyle.
23) The business of dent repair is one of art. Those who learn the process realize there is a great deal of practice necessary for success.
24) The average time to remove a dent for a one month tech (nickel sized) is 15 minutes. The time for a one year tech for the same dent is under 4 minutes.
25) If a dent has been repaired improperly it is often too stretched to be fixed by a more saavy PDR Tech
26) The general public thinks PDR is a process of massaging- PDR is blunt force either up or down only.
27) The process does not damage paint, but inexperienced techs can crack paint if not careful and using the proper tools and techniques.
28) Using heat on deep dents can minimize the opportunity for paint cracking.
29) A PDR Tech can remove an average dent with a butter knife- the idea that tools make a tech is incorrect. Comprehensive Paintless Dent Repair training makes a great technician!
30) The PDR process has been around for decades. Only recently did it become popular and a maintstream process.
Call for Dent Removal Training and Auto Appearance Program info today!
Dent Removal Training, courses and school provided by the Superior Auto Institute since 1991