What is Paintless Dent Repair?
Paintless Dent Repair is the art of massaging automotive panels to the original, pre-damaged condition with no noticeable defect upon completion.Can anyone do PDR? No. Only a qualified and very experienced technician can perform PDR to a satisfactory level. Paintless Dent Repair is dependant upon the skill level and experience of the technician who is doing the repairs. Many technicians do not possess the years of experience and skills to remove all PDR type damage. What makes the Superior Method different than traditional methods of Paintless Dent Repair? We have expanded on the original principals of Paintless Dent Repair and developed our own proprietary method: PaintFree Dent Repair.
PaintFree Dent Repair differs from Paintless Dent Repair in that:
1) Larger damage can be repaired
2) No or very minimal inner panel scratching
3) No drilling. Use of Glue pull systems where applicable
4) Minimal "orange peel" results due to Urethane Composite Tools
5) Paint "softeners" employed prior to removing very deep dents where Paintless Dent Repair would normally crack or "spider" paint
Other Superior exclusives: We only use 5 year+ PDR Veteran Technicians to perform Retail PDR as the best way to insure a good outcome is to have a veteran Tech do the repair!
back to retail service page